Friday, April 9, 2010

FBJ Update

I realized I forgot to link my most recent post at Fantasy Ball Junkie regarding rule structures for minor league keepers in keeper leagues. Honestly, they're just ideas, and any of them should be formatted to your specific league if you so choose to use them. But making interesting rules for minor leaguers can put an extra strategic bent into your keeper league, and I know in mine, I've had a lot of fun with it.

On another note, FBJ is posting "Quick Hits" every day now. All the contributors are helping out with this, but it's just 5 facts from the day before or things to know in fantasy for the future. Here are today's.

Hoping to have some posts with a little substance up in the coming week, including expanding on Murray Chass' idea that Fantasy has changed the baseball fan 'for the worse'. I disagree with him, but so do most people these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment